Job Opportunity: Accounts Assistant & Project officer
Rural focus initiative –Uganda is a community based organization operating in kasese district and fully registered under registration no: CBO/1803. Calls for applications from competent, qualified, dedicated and self driven Ugandans to fill the following positions
1. JOB TITLE: Project officer (01)
– Providing expert knowledge of child protection practice.
– Attend training on the protection of children.
– Help to form child protection clubs in schools and monitor them.
– Design child protection policies for clubs.
– Help in project proposal writing and reporting.
– The applicant should hold a diploma in project management, community development or related field.
– 2 years of organization work.
– Working with children is an added advantage
– Good report writing.
2. JOB TITLE: Accounts Assistant (01)
– To maintain and update daily recording of transactions and input data into accounting system.
– To ensure proper book keeping documentation
– Reconciling finance accounts.
The applicant should have a minimum of a certificate in finance and accounting or business related knowledge.
– 1-2 years experience in accounting and finance
– Computer knowledge preferably Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word
– Internet basic principles.
How to apply:
Hand written applications and CVs can be delivered to the:
The Executive Director
Rural Focus Initiative Uganda
P.O Box 423 – Kasese
OPPOSITE St. Padre pio secondary school
In Kisanga A Cell, Nyamwamba Division.